Super Duper SMTP is a very simple to use plugin to send all email through SMTP and avoid delivery issues and extra set up on the WP admin panel. Just install it, activate it, and you’re good to go!
The free version of this plugin supports up to 10 emails per month per domain, with premium pricing starting at $1.49 for up to 100 emails per month.
- Install the plugin through the ‘Add New’ page in the plugins menu or download the .zip file and extract it to wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it! Your emails are now being sent through an SMTP relay.
Use of Third Party Services
Super Duper SMTP relies on an external API currently found at https://api.superdupersmtp.com/. This service takes care of:
- Creating user accounts
- Upgrading and downgrading user accounts
- Finding user accounts and checking sends available
- Sending emails through the Sendgrid SMTP relay
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Super Duper SMTP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Super Duper SMTP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Corrected issue not creating user accounts on plugin activation
- Upadted API URL after migration to prevent error messages from sleeping dev server
- Corrected installation description
- First release